Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dimnd Saw Bld, Wet/Dry, Sgmntd Rim, 14 InOD
- Item # 2LDV9
- Mfr. Model # EH5-14
- UNSPSC # 31191602
- Catalog Page # 1009
- Shipping Weight 4.45 lbs.
- ItemDiamond Saw Blade
- Cutting TypeWet/Dry
- Rim TypeSegmented
- Blade Dia.14"
- Cutting Depth5"
- Max. RPM5460
- Arbor Hole1"
- Diamond KnockoutNo
- ApplicationConcrete, Masonry, Stone
- For Use WithHand Held Cut Off Saws
- Plate Thickness0.130"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Saw Blades (3296)
- Grinding Abrasive Wheels (2884)
- Cut-Off Abrasive Wheels (1004)
- Cutting Wheels (959)
- Abrasive Cut-Off Wheels (835)
- Cut-Off Grinding Wheels (752)
- Diamond Saw Blades (417)
- Abrasive Diamond Blades (400)
- Cutter Blades (323)
- Demolition Saw Blades (199)
- Concrete Saw Blades (129)
- Rescue Saw Blades (118)
- Cut-Off Saw Wheels (108)
- Wet Saw Blades (107)
- Chop Saw Wheels (100)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.