Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Cable Cutter, 14.4V Li-Ion
- Item # 13D365
- Mfr. Model # TREC-S524H
- UNSPSC # 27111511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Item Cordless Cable Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 14.4
- Cutting Capacity/Material 7/8" Wire Rope, 5/8" Rebar (Sch 40), 1/2" Rebar (Sch 60), 5/8" Ground Rod, 477 MCM ACSR, 5/8" Guy Wire, 7/16" Guy Wire (EHS)
- Max. Operating Force 8 t
- Tool Length 12-1/2"
- Tool Weight 10 lb.
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0 A
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Pack Replacement Yes
- Features Flip-Top Latching Head, Tested Up to 75kV, One Hand Operation, Rotational Head, Ergonomic Pistol Grip Handle, Weather Resistant Housing, Overload Bypass Protection
- Standards ISO 9001 2000
- Includes Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.