Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Cable Cutter, 14.4V Li-Ion, 12 In
- Item # 13D363
- Mfr. Model # TREC-S520
- UNSPSC # 27111511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 23.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Cable Cutter
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting Capacity/Material5/8" Wire Rope, 1/2" Rebar (Sch 40), 3/8" Rebar (Sch 60), 1/2" Ground Rod, 3/8" Guy Wire
- Max. Operating Force6.6 t
- Tool Length12"
- Tool Weight9.5 lb.
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0 A
- Battery IncludedYes
- Battery Pack ReplacementYes
- FeaturesFlip-Top Latching Head, Tested Up to 75kV, One Hand Operation, Rotational Head, Ergonomic Pistol Grip Handle, Weather Resistant Housing, Overload Bypass Protection
- StandardsISO 9001 2000
- IncludesCarrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.