Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Tool Cart
- SeriesToolScoot(TM) Tree
- Storage Capacity90 Pieces
- Load Rating1200 lb.
- Caster Size6"
- Number of Shelves5
- MaterialCold Rolled Steel
- Work Surface MaterialSteel
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemYes
- HandlesAdjustable Height Plastic
- Configuration35 Shelf Slots Per Side (70 Total), 6 Shelves: 5 For Tool Holders And 1 Utility, 3 Built-In Top Slots
- FinishPowder Coat
- Features90 Pieces, Every Tool Holder is Lined with Custom Nylon Grommets Designed for Maximum Protection of Your Valuable Tools, Shelves Can Be Set Flat Or At A 20 Degree Angle, 1 Utility Shelf to Hold Your Collet Racks, Tools, Granite for Your Precision Measuring Tools Or Butcher-Block for Mounting Your Vise, 70 Matching Slot Locations (35 Per Side)For Maximum Shelf Adjustment, Every 5Th Slot Marked for Easy Alignment, 3 Built-In Top Slots for Securing Spanner Wrenches, Rugged Unibody Arched Design and Made From 14-Gauge Crs, Heavy Duty 5" Casters Rated Up to 1200 lb.
- For Use With90 BT, CAT "V" Flange, NMTB 40 Taper Tool holders
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.