Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSuper Cabinet
- Number of Drawers8
- Drawer Capacity150 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity15,660 cu. in.
- Load Rating1200 lb.
- GaugeDrawers: 18, Cabinet: 24
- Locking SystemSingle Ace Type Cam Lock
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: 29" W x 18" D x (7) 4" H, (1) 2" H
- Features240 Front to Back, Dividers Have Angled Tops Creating A Perfect Location for Bar Code Or Inventory Tags, Solid Welded Drawer Dividers Front to Back Provide A Rigid Smooth Surface with No Holes to Lose Parts, Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides Provide Full-Extension of The Drawers, Label Holders Provide Identification At A Glance, Steel Skid Keeps Unit Off Floor and Allows for Stacking for Even Greater Space Savings, Rugged Exclusive I-Beam Double Wall Construction
- For Use WithMfr. No. 13530 Super Chest
- Includes480 Individual Steel Dividers, Lock with 2 Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.