Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Outdoor Decorative Ceiling Fan, Oak
- Item # 2FDG2
- Mfr. Model # 28473
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.15 lbs.
- ItemOutdoor Decorative Ceiling Fan
- Blade FinishOak
- Blade Dia.52"
- Housing FinishTextured Black
- Number of Speeds3
- Air Flow5186/2906/1523 cfm
- Number of Blades5
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Sealed Ball
- Max. Ceiling Heightwith Included Mounting Hardware 9 ft., with Optional 12" Down Rod 11 ft., with Optional 24'' Down Rod 13 ft.
- MountingSnugger, Stem or Angle
- Speed ControllableYes
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- FeaturesEasy Lock Blades and Wobble Free Canopy
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
- StandardsUL Listed
- Includes2-3/4" Long Down Rod and Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.