Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
52" Outdoor Decorative Ceiling Fan, 120 Voltage, 3 Number of Speeds
- Item # 29NV20
- Mfr. Model # 53126
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.7 lbs.
- Item Outdoor Decorative Ceiling Fan
- Amps 0.41
- Blade Finish Oak
- Blade Dia. 52"
- Housing Finish New Bronze
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Number of Speeds 3
- Air Flow 5671/3516/2254 cfm
- Number of Blades 5
- Reversible Yes
- Watts 67
- RPM 173/105/58
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball
- Max. Ceiling Height with Included Hardware 9 ft., with Optional 12" Down Rod 11 ft., with Optional 24" Down Rod 13 ft.
- Mounting 3-Position Flush, Standard or Angle
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Features Dust Armor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Standards ETL
- Includes 3" Long Down Rod and Mounting Hardware
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Item # 29NV16HUNTER
Price $130.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.