Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Decorative Ceiling Fan, 5203 cfm
- Item # 15X948
- Mfr. Model # 28723
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.6 lbs.
- ItemDecorative Ceiling Fan
- Blade FinishChestnut/Blackened Rosewood
- Blade Dia.52"
- Housing FinishBrushed Nickel
- Number of Speeds3
- Air Flow5203 cfm
- Number of Blades5
- MountingSnugger, Stem or Angle
- Speed ControllableYes
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- FeaturesWobble Free, Anti Vibration Technology
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
- StandardsETL, UL
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.