Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy-duty Laboratory Oven, 6.9cu.Ft, 240V
- Item # 5DPC0
- Mfr. Model # 5DPC0
- UNSPSC # 41104501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 320.0 lbs.
- ItemHeavy-duty Convection Oven
- Temp. Range40 to 204 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/-3
- Inside Usable Dimensions30 x 18 x 22"
- Overall Dimensions36 x 24.5 x 36.5"
- Volume6.9 cu ft.
- Number of Shelves2
- Shelf Capacity50 lbs.
- Number of Doors2
- Power Consumption2400 Watts
- Power Requirement240V, 50/60 Hz, 10.8 A
- Special FeaturesMotor and Fan Located Above the Stainless Steel Oven Chamber
- Includes(2) Shelves and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length6 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.