Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Video Wall Plate and Jack, HDMI, Almond
- Item # 5YLX8
- Mfr. Model # NS801AL
- UNSPSC # 39121704
- Catalog Page # 472
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemVideo Wall Plate and Jack
- Installation MethodBox Mount
- FeaturesThumbscrew Prevents Accidential Disconnection, 4" Flexible Extension Reduces Bend Radius
- Size1 Gang
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Wall Plates (482)
- Data Jacks (220)
- Voice/Data Jacks (220)
- Cable Jacks (219)
- Voice/Data Faceplates (165)
- Voice/Data Cover Plates (164)
- Voice/Data Wall Plates (107)
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Connectors (58)
- HDMI Connectors (55)
- Video Wall Plates (13)
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) Wall Plates (7)
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Wall Plates (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.