Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disconnect Switch, 30A, 600VAC
- Item # 3D383
- Mfr. Model # HBLDS3
- UNSPSC # 39121501
- Catalog Page # 618
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- ItemDisconnect Switch
- Fusible / NonfusibleNonfusible
- HP10 HP @ 600VAC
- NEMA Enclosure Type4, 4X, 12K
- IP Rating66
- Material of ConstructionValox with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Number of Wires5
- Number of Poles3
- Contact Form3PST
- Neutral AssemblyIncluded
- Includes3/4" Conduit Hub, Mounting Feet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (4073)
- Electrical Boxes (3384)
- Electrical Enclosures (3319)
- Electrical Disconnects (2137)
- Disconnect Switches (1841)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1801)
- Safety Disconnect Switches (818)
- Nonmetallic Electrical Enclosures (633)
- Switched Enclosures (34)
- Circuit-Lock Disconnect Switch Enclosures (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It seams like a waist to replace the whole switch when all I need is the handle.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.