Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vapor Tight Marine Fixture, 150W, Gray
- Item # 1UKB8
- Mfr. Model # NVX15GHGA
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 718
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- Item Vapor Tight Marine Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Lamp Type Incandescent
- Lamp Watts 150
- Fixture Wattage 150
- Voltage 120/277
- Description/Special Features High Heat Resistant
- Housing Material Thermoplastic Polyester
- Housing Finish Gray
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 1F384
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Ceiling
- Length 4-1/2"
- Height 10"
- Width 4-5/8"
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4153)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1798)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1060)
- Incandescent Lighting Fixtures (431)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (249)
- Rough Service Lighting Fixtures (134)
- Vandal-Resistant Lights (130)
- Vandal-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (90)
- Marine Lighting Fixtures (62)
- Vapor-Tight Incandescent Lighting (27)
- Vandal-Resistant Incandescent Lighting (19)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.