Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plate, Wall, 1 Gang, Silver
- Item # 5C235
- Mfr. Model # SS26
- UNSPSC # 39121704
- Catalog Page # 544
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Rocker Wall Plate
- Finish Brushed
- Material Stainless Steel
- Color Silver
- Number of Gangs 1
- Size Standard
- Tamper Resistant No
- Weather Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Cover Plates (695)
- Electrical Faceplates (595)
- Wall Plates (493)
- Electrical Wall Plates (387)
- Receptacle Cover Plates (271)
- Receptacle Faceplates (263)
- Switch Cover Plates (232)
- Switch Plates (229)
- Switch Faceplates (212)
- Switch Wall Plates (201)
- Receptacle Wall Plates (147)
- Stainless Steel Cover Plates (53)
- Stainless Steel Wall Plates (50)
- Ground Fault Wall Plates (49)
- Stainless Steel Faceplates (46)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Cover Plates (45)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Faceplates (40)
- GFCI Wall Plates (28)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Wall Plates (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.