Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Light, 10W, 7In H, 11In L
- Item # 3GPD1
- Mfr. Model # PGZ
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # 594
- Shipping Weight 6.7 lbs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Input Voltage 120 to 277
- Lamp Watts 10
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 3-3/16"
- Length 11"
- Height 7"
- Lamp Type LED
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color Bronze
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 4
- Head Lamps Adjustable No
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Mounting Wall
- Operating Temp. Range 0 to 50 Degrees C
- Includes Spectron(R) Self Testing/Self Diagnostic Electronics
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code), NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), UL 924 Listed, UL Wet Location Listed, U.S. Patent Nos. 8,258,705
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.