Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floodlight, LED, 125W, cCSAus
- Item # 30YJ64
- Mfr. Model # KFL12530WW
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
- Item Floodlight
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Quantity 60
- Lamp Watts 125
- Fixture Wattage 125
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Description/Special Features Class I, II, III, Suitable for Wet Locations
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Housing Material Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Gray
- Finish Epoxy Powder Coated
- Mounting Yoke
- Length 17-3/4"
- Height 14-5/64"
- Width 5-7/32"
- Standards cCSAus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (4113)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (1784)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1045)
- Explosionproof (1042)
- Outdoor Lighting (693)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (628)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (501)
- Parking Garage Lighting Fixtures (175)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (140)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (139)
- LED Floodlights (134)
- Security Lighting (89)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.