Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Floodlight, LED, 125W, cCSAus
- Item # 30YJ64
- Mfr. Model # KFL12530WW
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.0 lbs.
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeLED
- Lamp Quantity60
- Lamp Watts125
- Fixture Wattage125
- Voltage120 to 277
- Description/Special FeaturesClass I, II, III, Suitable for Wet Locations
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialCopper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishGray
- FinishEpoxy Powder Coat
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3596)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (1365)
- Explosionproof (1087)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1051)
- Outdoor Lighting (801)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (694)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (489)
- Parking Garage Lighting Fixtures (186)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (142)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (130)
- LED Floodlights (120)
- Security Lighting (90)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.