Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Area Light, 220W, Type IV, 20267L
- Item # 21RU93
- Mfr. Model # VPL96NB2205KT4UNVSF2BZ
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
- Item Area Light
- Watts 220
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type IV
- Lumens 20267
- Lumens Per Watt 93
- Mounting Ext Slipfitter
- Voltage 120-277
- Color Temp. 5000
- CRI 67
- Height 4-1/8"
- Width 14-1/4"
- Length 29-1/8"
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Temp. Range -20 to 104 Degrees F
- Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Description/Special Features Hinged Power Door, Slipfitter Mounting
- Standards CSA
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 1000W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.