Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing, Number of Bolts: 2, Spherical Roller Bearing Type, 4" Bore Dia.
- Item # 32J533
- Mfr. Model # KPBE4LT
- UNSPSC # 31171505
- Catalog Page # 174
- Shipping Weight 56.0 lbs.
- Item Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing
- Number of Bolts 2
- Series KPBE
- Bore Dia. 4"
- Bearing Type Spherical Roller
- Bearing Material Steel
- Housing Material Cast Steel
- Locking Type Set Screw
- Mounting Hole Center 11-21/64"
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center 4-1/8"
- Overall Height 8-5/16"
- Overall Width 14-1/2"
- Overall Length 5-15/16"
- Bolt Hole Size 1"
- Insert Spherical Roller Bearing
- Dynamic Load Capacity 85,500 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 108,980 lb.
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Finish Painted
- Color Gray
- Includes PTFE Labyrinth Seal
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.