Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Paper Shredder, Strip-Cut Cut Style, Security Level 2
- Item # 1DZB5
- Mfr. Model # FA400.2
- UNSPSC # 44101603
- Catalog Page # 1946
- Shipping Weight 1170.0 lbs.
- Item Paper Shredder
- Classification Industrial
- Cut Style Strip-Cut
- Shred Size 1/4"
- Shredding Capacity 130 Sheets
- Security Level 2
- Shredding Speed 41 fpm
- Wastebasket Capacity 104 gal.
- Throat Width 17"
- Duty Continuous
- Voltage @ 60 Hz 208VAC
- Phase Three
- Amperage Draw 30
- Shreds Paper, Paper Clips, Staples, Credit Cards, CD, Disks
- Color White
- Overall Dimensions 65 x 45.5 x 61.7"
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 1DZB6HSM CLASSIC
Price $17,335.00 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.