Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, 115V, NG, 18KBtuH
- Item # 2RCH3
- Mfr. Model # HWDV181BDVN
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 60.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Wall Furnace
- Heater TypeFan Forced
- Gas TypeNG
- BtuH Input18,000
- BtuH Output12,600
- Ignition TypeMatchless Piezo
- Air Flow200 cfm
- Vent TypeConcentric Direct Vent
- Wall TypeExterior
- Gas Connection3/8" NPT
- Wall Opening Width6-1/4"
- Wall Opening Depth4-1/2 to 12-1/8"
- Wall Opening Height6-1/4"
- Floor to Center of Vent24-1/2"
- Amps AC0.4
- Number of Speeds1
- Built-In FeaturesBlower and Thermostat
- FinishBeige Textured Paint
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited 1 yr. Parts, 10 yr. Heat Chamber
- IncludesMounting Hardware, Vent Tube and Vent Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This heater is not convertable. It is sold as a NG and LP model The LP model is 2RCH4.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.