Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Zone Control Kit, 4 Zone, Output Amps 10VA
- Item # 2GYE1
- Mfr. Model # HZ432K
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.04 lbs.
- Item TrueZONE(R) Control Kit
- Type Panel for Conventional, Heat Pump or Dual Fuel Applications, Applications for 4 Zone
- Voltage (AC) 24
- Height (In.) 13-1/2
- Width (In.) 8
- Depth (In.) 2
- Output Amps 10 VA
- Connection Push-Button Terminals
- Terminal Designations Four Of M1,M4,M6,R,C,W1/E,W2,W3,Y1,Y2,G,O/B,L One Of RH,RC,W1/E,W2,W3,Y1,Y2,G,O,B,DS/BK,R,C,AZ1,AZ2,OT,DATS
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 to 150
- Power Method 24 Vac
- Color Gray
- Application Controls Air Flow In Heating And Cooling Systems, (3H/2C)
- Requires 3 Heat, 2 Cool Thermostat
- For Use With True Zone Systems, or RedLINK(TM) when used with 3RCP1
- Includes 2GYD5, 2GZC8, and Discharge Air Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.