Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless T-stat, Stg H 3 or 2, Stg C 2
- Item # 3RCN3
- Mfr. Model # YTH5320R1000
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4215
- Shipping Weight 3.4 lbs.
- ItemWireless Thermostat
- Stages HeatUp to 3 Heat Pump or 2 Conventional
- Stages Cool2
- Terminal DesignationsC, R, Rc, Rh, W-O/B, W2-Aux/E, Y, Y2, G, L, RAS
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display TypeDigital
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodBattery
- Voltage20 to 30VAC
- Control Range32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- FeaturesZoning Panel and Return Air Sensor is Hardwired to HVAC Equipment, Wireless Adaptor Measures 5-9/16" H x 4-3/8" W x 1-1/4" D
- IncludesMfr.No.TH5320R1002, THM5320R1000 and Return Air Sensor, 2AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (471)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (292)
- Digital Thermostats (201)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Electronic Thermostats (117)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (82)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Thermostat Sensors (55)
- Zone Control Systems (51)
- Wireless Thermostats (49)
- Thermostat Wireless Receivers (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.