Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHeavy Duty Wireless Limit Switch
- StyleTop Pin Plunger
- Communication Method2.4 GHz Radio, WPAN 802.25.4
- Wireless Range1000 ft., (305 m)
- Contact Form1NC, 1NO SPDT Snap Action
- NEMA Rating1, 3, 4, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- IP Rating68
- Operating Force4 in.-lb.
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Replacement HeadMfr. No. LSZ1C
- Power Source3.6 VDC Lithium Thionyl Chloride, 2/3AA Size
- StandardsFCC 15, IC, ACMA, ETSI, RoHS Compliant, FCC 15.247, Industry Canada RSS 210, ETSI, CE mark, ACMA, C-Tick mark, Latest applicable standards EN 300 328, V1.7.1, EN 61326-1 (2006), EN 301 489-1, V1.8.1, EN 301 489-17, V2.1.1, UNSPSC Code 20142601, UNSPSC Commodity 20142601, Shock IEC 60068-2-27, Half-sine, 10 g, 6 mS, 3 axis, Vibration IEC 60068-2-6, 10 Hz to 500 Hz with 0,35 mm Peak-to-Peak, 58 Hz to 500 Hz 5 g
- Features2.2 dBi Omni With Switch Mount, Tilt/Swivel Design
- Pre-travel1.78mm (0.07") max.
- Over Travel4.83mm (0.190") min.
- Differential Travel0.38mm (0.015") max.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.