Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Lmt Switch, Side Rotary, 1.5 In L
- Item # 19N845
- Mfr. Model # WLS1A02AA1A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 417
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Wireless Limit Switch
- Style Side Rotary
- Arm Length 1.50"
- Arm Depth 0.50"
- Arm Width 0.75"
- Roller Dia. 0.75"
- Roller Width 0.25"
- Arm Material Aluminum Alloy
- Roller Material Nylon
- Communication Method 2.4 GHz Radio, WPAN 802.25.4
- Wireless Range 1000 ft.
- Contact Form 1NO/1NC
- Width 1.62"
- Height 4.20"
- Depth 1.75"
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- IP Rating 68
- Operating Force 4 in.-lb.
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Replacement Head Mfr. No. LSZ1A
- Power Source 3.6VDC
- Standards FCC 15, IC, ACMA, ETSI, RoHS Compliant, FCC 15.247, Industry Canada RSS 210, ETSI, CE mark, ACMA, C-Tick mark, Latest applicable standards EN 300 328, V1.7.1, EN 61326-1 (2006), EN 301 489-1, V1.8.1, EN 301 489-17, V2.1.1, UNSPSC Code 20142601, UNSPSC Commodity 20142601, Shock IEC 60068-2-27, Half-sine, 10 g, 6 mS, 3 axis, Vibration IEC 60068-2-6, 10 Hz to 500 Hz with 0,35 mm Peak-to-Peak, 58 Hz to 500 Hz 5 g
- Features 2.2 dBi Omni With Switch Mount, Tilt/Swivel Design
- Pre-travel 15 Degrees max.
- Over Travel 60 Degrees min.
- Differential Travel 5 Degrees max.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.