Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Din-Rail Receiver
- Item # 19N854
- Mfr. Model # WDRR1A00A0A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 417
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemWireless Din-Rail Receiver
- StyleDin-Rail or Screw Mount
- Communication Method2.4 GHz Radio, WPAN 802.15.4
- Wireless Range1000 ft., (305 m)
- Contact FormSelectable NPN Current Sinking, Open Collector, or NPN. PNP Current Sourcing, Open Collector, or PNP, Selectable Normally Open/Closed
- NEMA RatingIP20
- IP Rating20
- Operating Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Power Source10 VDC to 28 VDC, Voltage Drop 2.0 VDC max. @ Max. Load @ 25 Degrees C [77 Degrees F]
- StandardsRoHS and REACH Compliant, FCC 15.247 (USA), IC RSS 210 (Canada), COFETEL (Mexico), ETSI, CE Mark (European Countries), ACMA, C-TICK (Australia), WPC (India), EMC Latest Applicable Standards EN 300 328, V1.7.1, EN 61326-1 (2006), EN 301 489-1, V1.8.1, EN 301 489-17, V2.1.1, UNSPSC Code 20142601, UNSPSC Commodity 20142601, Shock IEC 60068-2-27, Half-sine, 10 g, 6 mS, 3 Axis, Vibration IEC 60068-2-6, 10 Hz to 500 Hz with 0,35 mm Peak-to-Peak, 58 Hz to 500 Hz 5 g.
- FeaturesSupply Current 500 mA max Load Current 10 mA; Leakage Current 100 uA max.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.