Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Well Immersion Control
- Item # 2E821
- Mfr. Model # L6006A1145
- UNSPSC # 40141609
- Catalog Page # 3792
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Immersion Controller
- Type Immersion Well Mounting (Not Included), High Limit, Low Limit or Circulator Control
- Height (In.) 5-3/8
- Depth (In.) 2-1/8
- Width (In.) 2
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Differential 5 Degrees to 30 Degrees F Adj.
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 8
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 5.1
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 30.6
- Millvolt 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Mounting Horizontal
- Application Circulator Control and High Limit or Low Limit
- Requires 1/2" Well Adapter and Tube of Heat Conductive Compound
- Includes Stop factory-set at 240F (116 C) and heat-conductive compound
- Bulb Size (In.) 3/8 x 2 7/8
- System Switching SPDT
- Insulation Depth (In.) 3
- Agency Compliance UL & CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.