Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3XK97
- Mfr. Model # T991A1012
- NSN # 5930-00-411-1762
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4215
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- Item VAV Thermostat
- Type Modulating Temperature Controller
- Description Liquid Filled, Copper Capillary 20-ft. Length, with 1/2" dia. x 4-3/16"-Long Bulb
- Application Remote Bulb Control of Water or Air Temp. in Ducts, Tanks
- Control Range (F) 0 to 100
- Input Voltage 24 to 30
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Output Signal 135 ohm Potentiometer
- Outputs 1 Proportional
- Automatic Changeover Deadband (F) Adjustable 3 to 30 Differential
- Display Analog
- Enclosure Type Metal Housing
- Mounting Remote Vertical or Horizontal
- Height (In.) 5-5/8
- Width (In.) 2
- Depth (In.) 2-1/4
- Color Gray
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (929)
- Heat Controls (498)
- Heating Controls (379)
- Hydronic Controls (304)
- Hot Water Controls (291)
- Water Temperature Controls (270)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (266)
- Boiler Controls (87)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (85)
- Water Heater Controls (84)
- Boiler Thermostats (53)
- Proportional Thermostats (49)
- Remote Bulb Sensors (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.