Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVAV Thermostat
- TypeProportional Heat or Cool
- DescriptionBellows Adjusts Potentiometer Slider to Regulate Motor Operation, Removable Setting Knob, Prevents Unauthorized Tampering with Set Point
- Application3-Wire, Low Voltage Proportional Control for Series 90 (135 ohm) Valve Motors, Damper Motors, and Balancing Relays in Heating or Cooling System
- Control Range (F)56 to 84
- Input Voltage24 to 30
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Output Signal135 ohm Potentiometer
- Outputs1 Proportional
- Automatic Changeover Deadband (F)2.5
- Enclosure TypeMetal Housing
- Mountingvertical, Includes Adapter Plates for Horizontal Mounting
- Height (In.)5-11/16
- Width (In.)3-3/8
- Depth (In.)2-1/4
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.