Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Modulating Thermostat, 2 Addition Outputs
- Item # 2HEX7
- Mfr. Model # TB7980A1006
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4215
- Shipping Weight 0.37 lbs.
- ItemVAV Thermostat
- TypeModulating Single Output
- DescriptionModulating Conrol, with Max. and Min. Setpoints for Heating and Cooling, Night Setback (NSB) Terminal for Energy Savings
- ApplicationProvides Modulating (2 to 10 Vdc Analog) Control
- Control Range (F)50 to 95
- Input Voltage24VAC
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Output Signal0 to 10 VDC or 2 to 10 VDC
- Output Signal Burden0-10V, 10k min
- Outputs1 Modulating
- Automatic Changeover Deadband (F)9
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Mountingdirectly to drywall, single-gang NEMA standard 2-in x 4-in electrical box, double-gang NEMA standard electrical box with mounting plate
- Height (In.)4-5/8
- Width (In.)2-11/16
- Depth (In.)1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.