Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUniversal Integrated Furnace Control
- TypeHot Surface Ignition
- Electrical ConnectionsKeyed Harnesses
- Control Volts24
- Electrical Ratings120 VAC
- Gas TypeLP/NG
- Height (In.)1
- Igniter Warm-Up Time (Sec.)Igniter Warm Up, 17 Seconds On First Try, 27 Seconds on subsequent trials during the same call for heat Or 30 Seconds On First Try, 30 Seconds on subsequent trials during the same call for heat
- Prepurge Time (Sec.)30
- Operation DescriptionControls A Standard Induction Type Circulating Fan Motor
- For Use WithResidential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- IncludesSelectable Ignition Trials and Trial for Ignition Time. Wiring Harness Adapters Simplify Wiring. Diagnostic LED
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You need to confirm two things on your furnace and PC board. The furnace model number should be “GY8S100C20UH11-B” and the board should be “S1-03109167000”. If both of these numbers match yours, the 3CGE1 is a universal replacement that will work for you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.