Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gas Valve, Standard Opening, 300,000 BtuH
- Item # 4CZ56
- Mfr. Model # VR8345M4302
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 4227
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- ItemGas Valve
- Ignition TypeIntermittent Pilot, Hot Surface Ignition, Direct Spark Ignition
- BtuH Capacity300,000
- Valve TypeStandard Opening
- Coil Volts24
- Gas TypeNG/LP
- Inlet Size3/4"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- LP Conversion KitYes
- Side TapsYes
- Inlet Pressure TapYes
- Reducer Bushing Kit(2) 3/4 x 1/2" and (1) 1/2 x 3/8"
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 to 175 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.7
- Pressure Setting Range3.5" WC
- Includes(2) 3/4 x 1/2" and (1) 1/2 x 3/8" Reducer Bushings, Natural to LP Gas Conversion Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"This gas valve is designed for electronic ignition, hot surface or spark. This valve does NOT use a thermocouple".
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.