Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 3, Stages Cool 2
- Item # 4NE59
- Mfr. Model # TH8320R1003
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4217
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsR, RC, C, Y, Y2, W-O/B, AUX-W2, G, L, E, S1, S2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Circulate
- Display Size10 sq. in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage20 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal or Vertical
- Mounting LocationElectrical Box
- Control Range40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesReal Time Clock, Change Reminders Reminds You to Service or Replace the Air Filter, Humidifier Pad, Ultraviolet Lamp or Thermostat Batteries, Removable from Wall For Programming, Three replaceable AAA Alkaline Batteries Power Thermostats when 24 Vac Common is not Used. Non-Replaceable lithium Battery with Ten-Year Life Under Normal Use to Hold Calendar and Time Settings. Alkaline Batteries Keep Calendar and Time After Lithium Battery is no Longer Functional
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric Heat, or Heat Pump, Outdoor or Indoor Remote Sensors
- IncludesMfr. No. TH8320R1003 and (3) AAA Thermostat Batteries
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (894)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (482)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (305)
- Digital Thermostats (265)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (196)
- Residential Thermostats (176)
- Programmable Thermostats (149)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Multistage Thermostats (95)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
- Universal Thermostats (19)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 4NE59 can use an indoor (6wy16) or outdoor (6wy17) remote sensor.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well