Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsR, RC, C, Y, G, W-O/B, S1, S2
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Circulate
- Display Size10 sq. in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage20 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal or Vertical
- Mounting LocationElectrical Box
- Control Range40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesReal Time Clock, Change Reminders Reminds You to Service or Replace the Air Filter, Humidifier Pad, Ultraviolet Lamp or Thermostat Batteries, Removable from Wall For Programming, Three replaceable AAA Alkaline Batteries Power Thermostats when 24 Vac Common is not Used. Non-Replaceable lithium Battery with Ten-Year Life Under Normal Use to Hold Calendar and Time Settings. Alkaline Batteries Keep Calendar and Time After Lithium Battery is no Longer Functional
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric Heat, or Heat Pump and 750 mV, Outdoor or Indoor Remote Sensors
- Includes3 AAA Batteries
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.