Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemToggle Switch
- Contact FormDPDT
- Number of Connections6
- Switch FunctionOn/Off/On
- TerminalsQuick Connect Tab
- Mounting Hole0.5" Dia.
- AC Contact Rating0.5A to 10A @ 0.5V to 7V
- DC Contact Rating0.5A @ 250V, 0.75A @ 115V, 0.5A to 15A @ 0.5V to 28V
- HP1/2 @ 125VAC, 1 @ 250/277VAC
- Actuator StyleFlattened Lever
- Actuator Length0.68"
- Stem Length0.47"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size15/32-32UNS
- Operating Temp. Range-85 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator ColorYellow
- Stem ColorSilver
- Recommended UseAerial and Scissor Lifts, Truck Mounted Tele-Handlers, Cranes and Construction, Agriculture and Material-Handling Equipment, Factory-Floor Control Units, Machine Tool Equipment Manufacturers
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Approved
- IncludesThermoplastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Toggle Switches (1270)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.