Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Toggle Switch, DPDT, 10A @ 277V, Screw
- Item # 24D415
- Mfr. Model # 2NT1-7
- UNSPSC # 39121507
- Catalog Page # 347
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Toggle Switch
- Contact Form DPDT
- Number of Connections 6
- Switch Function Momentary On/Off/Momentary On
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 277VAC
- HP 1/2
- Terminals Screw
- Mounting Hole 0.50" dia.
- DC Contact Rating 18A @ 28VDC
- Actuator Style Standard Lever
- Actuator Length 0.680"
- Stem Length 0.470"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size 15/32-32UNS
- Operating Temp. Range -85 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Color Silver
- Stem Color Silver
- Special Features Step Base
- Recommended Use Aerial and Scissor Lifts, Truck Mounted Tele-Handlers, Cranes and Construction, Agriculture and Material-Handling Equipment, Factory-Floor Control Units, Machine Tool Equipment Manufacturers
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Approved
- Includes Thermoplastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.