Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Toggle Switch, DPDT, Mom On/On/On
- Item # 24D338
- Mfr. Model # 2TL1-50
- UNSPSC # 39121507
- Catalog Page # 391
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemToggle Switch
- Contact FormDPDT
- Number of Connections6
- Switch FunctionMomentary On/On/On
- Mounting Hole0.5" Dia.
- AC Contact Rating0.5A to 10A @ 0.5V to 277V
- DC Contact Rating0.75A @ 115V, 0.5A @ 250V, 0.5A to 18A @ 0.5V to 28V
- HP1/4 @ 125VAC, 1/2 @ 250/277VAC
- Actuator StyleStandard Lever
- Actuator Length0.68"
- Stem Length0.47"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size0.47"
- Operating Temp. Range-85 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator ColorSilver
- Stem ColorSilver
- Special FeaturesSilver Cadmium Oxide Contacts
- Recommended UseApplications Requiring Military Qualification or Military Seal Rating
- StandardsUL/CSA and Military Qualification
- IncludesThermoset Phenolic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.