Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch Type4 SPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches4
- Control Range-40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- Differential1 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Temp. Sensitivity+/-1 Degrees F
- Sensor Type1,097 Ohms PTC at 77F
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length2"
- For Use WithHeating, Boiler Controls
- Adjustable Throttle Range1 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Display TypeDigital
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Voltage Range24 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V58.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V29.4A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V10A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Number of Relay Inputs3
- Number of Relay Outputs4
- 0-10V OutputNo
- Agency ComplianceUL, CUL, CE, IP65
- FeaturesSave Time on Installations with the Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface, Large Display and the Intuitive Programming
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Refrigeration Controls (255)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Programmable Thermostats (145)
- Electronic Thermostats (119)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (85)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Boiler Thermostats (55)
- Cooling Controls (55)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.