Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage Thermostat, 24 to 240VAC
- Item # 2GZN8
- Mfr. Model # T775B2032
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4209
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- Item Line Voltage Thermostat
- Switch Type 2 SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- Differential 1 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Height 8-5/32"
- Width 4-13/32"
- Depth 2-15/16"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-1 Degrees F
- Sensor Type 1,097 Ohms PTC at 77F
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 2"
- For Use With Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration
- Adjustable Throttle Range 1 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Color Gray
- Display Type Digital
- Enclosure Type NEMA 1
- Voltage Range 24 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 58.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 29.4A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 10A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Number of Relay Inputs 2
- Number of Relay Outputs 2
- 0-10V Output No
- Includes 50021579-001
- Agency Compliance UL, CUL, CE, IP65
- Features Save Time on Installations with the Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface, Large Display and the Intuitive Programming
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heating Controls (380)
- Refrigeration Controls (305)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (231)
- Programmable Thermostats (162)
- Heater Thermostats (161)
- Single-Pole Thermostats (151)
- Electronic Thermostats (146)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (106)
- Boiler Controls (88)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (86)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (77)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (75)
- Boiler Thermostats (54)
- Cooling Controls (52)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.