Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Telephone Access Module, 2 Channel
- Item # 3RCK5
- Mfr. Model # W8735D1009
- UNSPSC # 43191504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemTelephone Access Module
- TypeUp to 3 dialup numbers, alert prioritization, low/high temperature alert settings, low/high humidity alert settings, and zone naming, 9 zones per channel, 2 channels, 18 total zones
- Voltage (AC)24
- Height (In.)10
- Width (In.)5
- Depth (In.)2
- ConnectionTerminal Strip
- Terminal Designations1/D, 2/R, 3/B, Aux In, Aux Out
- Ambient Temp. Range32 F to 120 F
- Power MethodPlug In With Battery Backup
- ApplicationProvides Remote Telephone Access To The HVAC System When Used With Enviracom
- For Use WithEnviraCOM(R)-Enabled Thermostat, VisionPRO(R) IAQ Total Home Comfort System, 3RCK3
- Agency ComplianceFcc Rules, Part 68 And Part 15
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.