Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Three-Way 1/2 In, NPT, VC Valve Assembly
- Item # 4ATE1
- Mfr. Model # VCZNB6100
- UNSPSC # 40141616
- Catalog Page # 4235
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Item Solder Globe Valve
- Type 3-Way, Cartridge Cage
- Height (In.) 4-3/8
- Width (In.) 3-7/8
- Depth (In.) 2-3/4
- Coefficient of Volume 3.7
- Safe Working Water PSI 300
- Max. Water Temp. (Deg. F) 34 to 203
- For Use With Water or Glycol Solution 50% Max
- Agency Compliance CRN
- Connection Type/Size (In.) (F)NPT 1/2
- Description/Special Features Three-Way Bodies May Be Used In Either Diverting Or Mixing Applications, Replacing The Cartridge Rebuilds The Valve, Linearized Cartridge For Use With Floating Actuators
- Specifications Quick, Open, Linear, And Equal Percentage Control Characteristics Available. Bi-Directional Installation. No Tools Required For Actuator Installation Or Removal. Actuator Removal Does Not Require Draining System. Service Is By Replacement Of Cartridge, Not Valve Body.
- Includes Installation Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.