Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Damper, Modulating Automatic, 8In
- Item # 2GYZ5
- Mfr. Model # MARD8
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4310
- Shipping Weight 6.16 lbs.
- Item Round Damper
- Type Modulating Automatic
- Dia. (In.) 8
- Voltage (AC) 24
- Output Amps 1.8 VA
- Connection Screw Terminals
- Terminal Designations CW, COM, CCW
- Rotation Angle (Deg.) 90
- Torque (In.-Lbs.) 35
- Timing (Sec.) 90
- Ambient Temp. Range 20 To 125 F
- Ambient Humidity Range (%) 5 To 95
- Application Zone Damper Or Bypass Damper
- Requires SPC For Bypass
- For Use With Forced Air Zone Control Panels And Static Pressure Control
- Agency Compliance UL, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In the application you describe, you would need to install a temperature controller capable of powering the damper open and then closed, depending on whether it was set for heating or cooling and what the temperature needs were.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.