Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pneu Temp Transmitter, DA, -40 to 160F
- Item # 3UC03
- Mfr. Model # LP914A1011
- UNSPSC # 41112205
- Catalog Page # 4238
- Shipping Weight 2.05 lbs.
- Item Pneumatic Temperature Transmitter
- Reverse Acting / Direct Acting Direct Acting
- Max. Air Pressure 25 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp. 265 Degrees F
- Temp. Control Range -40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Output Pressure Range 3 to 15 psi
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 11/32"
- Sensing Bulb Length 27"
- Control Air Pressure 3 to 15 psi
- Air Connections Push-on Barb for 5/32" and 1/4" OD Tubing
- Element Type Rod and Tube
- Height 3"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 30"
- Air Consumption 0.019 scfm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.