Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 8A
- Item # 3UC73
- Mfr. Model # T678A1015
- NSN # 5930-00-790-0393
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type2 SPDT
- Switch ActionSwitches Operate in Sequence, Right Switch Breaks R-B and Makes R-W at Set Point on a Temp Rise, Left Switch Breaks R-B and Makes R-W if Temp Continues to Rise Through Interstage Differential
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range0 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees to 10 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeCopper Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Length4-3/16"
- Capillary Length240"
- Features2-Stage, Controller without Bulb Holder, Maximum Connected Load Equals 2000VA
- For Use With2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Application2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Enclosure TypeImpact Resistant Norel
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC5.1A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V30.6A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V8A
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages2
- StandardsUL, E4436, Vol. 4, Sec. 11, Guide XAPX, CSA Listed: Report -1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (892)
- Heat Controls (479)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating Controls (355)
- Hydronic Controls (306)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (294)
- Hot Water Controls (294)
- Water Temperature Controls (273)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (101)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Multistage Thermostats (77)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.