Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 8A
- Item # 3UC71
- Mfr. Model # T675A1425
- NSN # 6685-00-225-2527
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 55 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Differential 3.5 Degrees to 12 Degrees F
- Height 5-5/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Sensor Type Copper Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Length 3-9/16"
- Capillary Length 240"
- Features Controller without Bulb Holder
- For Use With Regulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Enclosure Type Impact Resistant Norel
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 5.1A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 30.6A
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Standards UL, E4436, Vol. 4, Sec. 11, Guide XAPX, CSA Listed: Report -1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.