Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3TZ99
- Mfr. Model # L480G1044
- NSN # 5930-00-569-7605
- UNSPSC # 39121549
- Catalog Page # 4208
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- ItemRefrigeration Control
- TypeMedium Temp.
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionBreaks control circuit on temperature fall, Manual Reset
- Control Range (F)20 to 60
- Temp. Differential High (F)Nonadj, Additive, and Fixed 10 Degrees F
- Height (In.)3-5/16
- Width (In.)3-11/16
- Depth (In.)2-5/16
- Capillary Length (In.)240
- Capillary TypeCapillary
- Locked Rotor Amps61.2/39
- Full Load Amps10.2/6.5
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125
- ConstructionEnclosed Snap Switch, Dust and Moisture Proof
- ApplicationLimit or Control Temperature in Air Conditioning Systems or Refrigerated Enclosures, freezer cabinets, display cases, beverage coolers, milk cooling tanks and air conditioners
- IncludesDual Temperature Scale, Fahrenheit and Celsius Readings
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.