Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Prestige IAQ Comfort Kit, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 4
- Item # 12Z043
- Mfr. Model # YTHX9421R5077
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
- ItemPrestige IAQ Comfort Kit
- Stages Heat4
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsR, C
- System SwitchingAuto or Manual
- Fan SwitchingAuto, On, Off, Circulate
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlYes
- Dehumidification ControlYes
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired
- ColorPremier White
- IncludesEquipment Interface Module, Personal Comfort Control, Outdoor Air Sensor, 2 Duct Sensors, Lithium Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Heating/Cooling Controls (477)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (301)
- Digital Thermostats (263)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (195)
- Residential Thermostats (178)
- Programmable Thermostats (150)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (84)
- Wireless Thermostats (68)
- Wireless Programmable Thermostats (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.