Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Prestige HD Comfort Kit, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 4
- Item # 12Z041
- Mfr. Model # YTHX9421R5051
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.65 lbs.
- Item Prestige HD Comfort Kit
- Stages Heat 4
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations R, C
- System Switching Auto or Manual
- Fan Switching Auto, On, Off, Circulate
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired
- Color Premier White
- Includes Equipment Interface Module, 2 Duct Sensors, Lithium Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.