Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3UD19
- Mfr. Model # VP526A1027
- UNSPSC # 40141603
- Catalog Page # 4235
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- ItemPneumatic Control Valve
- Pipe (In.)5/8 ODF
- Width (In.)3-1/8
- Height (In.)4-7/8
- Valve Type3-Way
- Spring Range (PSI)2-5
- Body Pressure Rating (PSI)250
- Close Off Rating @ Main PSI58 @ 13
- Max. Controlled Medium Temp. (F)250
- Max. Safe Air PSI29
- FeaturesDirect Acting Rolling Diaphragm Actuator with Integral High Temperature Plastic Air Connector, Rotating Actuator, Aligns Air Connection with Control Air Piping, Brass, Lower is Integral and Upper is Removable
- FunctionIntegral Seat and Brass Plug with Removable Composition Disc Provides Equal Percentage Flow
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is designed for pneumatic control and cannot not be converted. If you need a spec sheet please call our HVAC tech team and we can email the document you require.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.