Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pneu Temp Transmitter, DA, 30 to 150F
- Item # 3UC15
- Mfr. Model # LP920A1039
- NSN # 6685-00-737-7964
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3794
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Pneumatic Temperature Transmitter
- Reverse Acting / Direct Acting Direct Acting
- Max. Air Pressure 30 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Temp. Control Range 30 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Capillary Length 60"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 5-1/4"
- Air Connections 1/4" Barb
- Element Type Bulb
- Height 5-9/16"
- Width 3-1/8"
- Depth 2-11/16"
- Air Consumption 0.011 scfm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.