Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 3UC59
- Mfr. Model # RP920B1031
- NSN # 6685-01-004-3156
- UNSPSC # 31251504
- Catalog Page # 3796
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- Item Pneumatic Controller
- Type Dual Input
- Control Type Field Selectable
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 17 to 30
- Air Input Range (PSI) 3 to 15
- Height (In.) 5-7/8
- Width (In.) 3-13/16
- Depth (In.) 3-3/8
- Pressure (PSI) 17 to 30
- Air Consumption (SCFM) 0.07 SCFM with 1 psi pressure drop at 18 psi main air supply
- Compensation Start Point 0 to 100% of compensation Sensory span, adjustable
- Output 3 to 13
- Authority 5 to 300% of primary Sensory span, adjustable
- Characteristics Proportional, High Capacity, Single or Dual Input
- Application Used in Conjunction with Remote Sensors to Provide Proportional (P) or Proportional Plus Integral (P+I) Control of Temperature, Humidity, Pressure or Dewpoint for Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.